For Corporate & Government
Married to the Ring, LLC
Tanya E. Williamson, MBA
Chief Visionary Officer and Owner
NAICS Codes: 624190, 812990
Comprehensive training designed to help couples and singles achieve their goals in relationships and family.
Comprehensive training designed to teach individuals how to nurture and build successful, productive professional relationships in the workplace.
Our Curriculum Includes:
Winning the Workplace Challenge
Curriculum teaches participants what healthy work relationships look like. They will also learn how to communicate differing perspectives without jeopardizing healthy work relationships, learning to address issues as a team and to work effectively towards their shared goals.
Got Your Back
Walking the Line
Curriculum designed to give male inmates the skills and tools necessary to help them deal in healthy ways with fellow inmates, prison staff, family, friends, and their children.
- Certified PREP® (Prevention and Relationship Education Program) Instructor
- MBA Graduate
- Seminars & Workshops presented in 50 states & overseas
- Two-time published author
- Former Corporate Executive
The PREP® Approach:
– Widely received worldwide in 15 countries.
– Translated into 5 languages.
– Widely used by
– Approved and accepted for its use for the U.S. Military, Federal, DOD, State